I’d bet it’s partly concern over whether fans have the money to spend right now. #JandoliChat— Carole McNall (@carolemcnall) May 12, 2020
I’ve been going back and forth with that and whether or not management won’t let artists release it so that fans won’t be tired of it when live music is allowed again.— Ashley Gallagher (@ashpgallagher) May 12, 2020
I could only see this as them wanting to back it up with a tour. Now’s the time for music to be released. Think of Bob Dylan released his first full-length album in 8 years. I could only see waiting as a cash grab. #Jandolichat https://t.co/xYNB5WJJBb— Stephen Wilt (@stephen_wilt) May 12, 2020
That’s very, very true. It would be hard to adjust music videos and photo shots for promo.— Ashley Gallagher (@ashpgallagher) May 12, 2020
I agree. It’s a very odd time— Ashley Gallagher (@ashpgallagher) May 12, 2020
- Is there one event that touched you more than any of the others?
- How about a song?
- What is it about music that we find comforting and inspiring?
- Why have many artists been postponing album releases?
- How can we keep supporting the artists we love?
- What do you foresee for live concerts in the future?
- Has the pandemic given you an opportunity to listen to something new?
- What Stevie Wonder song gives us the best hope for the future?